Below is a list of the required documents for virtually all notary / attestation cases. However, we recommend our clients consult with us as the required documents can vary slightly depending on your unique situation.

  • For documents relating to your position, entitlement, or relationship, please also bring another document that proves such. For example, "property ownership & property tax document" for house lease cases; "household registration transcript" or your child's "birth certificate" for cases regarding you and your children, such as DS-3053 (Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16).


We have all the forms you need and you do not need to download any form in advance. When you visit our office, you can fill out a request form and sign it yourself. Alternatively, you can ask us to fill it out for you beforehand, and sign in person upon arrival.

2F., No. 467, Sec. 6, Zhongxiao E. Rd.

Nangang Dist., Taipei City

(Across the street from MRT Kunyang Station, inside Zebulon Business Center )

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm

Closed on all public holidays

TEL: (02) 2651-2177

FAX: (02) 2651-9758